Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hi! My name is Petunia and I live at the offices of Senior Citizens, Inc.  I was a street girl and decided that I really liked these folks.  So each time someone opened the door (which is a lot at this busy place), I ran inside.  Finally, they decided to let me stay...I am awfully cute as you can see!

I guess you are wondering what a cat, even one as cute as me, has to say.  Well, a lot!  So many things happen here and my life is really exciting.  For example, did you know that Senior Citizens, Inc. is sponsoring a lecture on Juliette Gordon Low?  One of my Mom's is a First Class Scout and she was telling me that the Girl Scouts were born right here in Savannah!  One of our friends, Dr. Stacy Cordery, has written a book on Juliette and it is being launched nationally here on Wednesday, February 22nd. I sure wish I could go...I really like Stacy..she always has a good ear rub for me when she came to town.

So, I hope you keep checking my Blog  or, even better, come visit me at our beautiful building and give me an ear rub!

No comments:

Post a Comment